Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Makenna Claire's birthday party was a complete success.  The knights and princesses had so much fun playing in the castle, getting their face painted and being crafty by making jewelry and shields that the 3 hours flew by.  "This was the best day ever!", was all I needed to hear to know that we did good!  =) Thank you to everyone who helped create this magical birthday party!


2.  And after last week's very busy days, it's nice to just take it easy this week and get back to our normal day to day things.  Ahhhh..

3.  Makenna started taking german classes at Language Stars this week and had so much fun she is eager to go back next week.  I better watch out...soon her and Daddy will start having their own conversations and I'll have no clue what they are saying!

4. Rylan has decided he is a big boy now in another way.  I can't say I was sad to put the high chair away, since keeping it clean is certainly the worst mommy job and is never an easy task.



5.  Last night I watched this movie.  What an eye opening, scary-to-think movie that has me contemplating a lot of things.  It left me feeling very sad, and disturbed, but at the same time awareness and knowledge = power.

6. Does every kid do this or just ours?? lol


7.  My goal this week is to get ALL caught up on my capturing a photo/memory a day project.  I can do it, I can do it, I can do it....

8. Makenna is having a sleep over at Nana's tonight.  She was so excited and very eager to leave this afternoon that her departure couldn't have happened a moment too soon.

I remember spending many a days and nights with my Nana and I am so glad that M also has such a special bond and relationship with her Nana.  Nothing in life is more important than spending quality time with those you love and treasure.  Nothing.

9. Now if only I can get my momma's boy to lighten up a bit and not get so distressed when I leave the room, even if it is only for a few moments.  Separation Anxiety is definitely peaking.  Boo.

10.  Do you believe I don't have one picture of MC with her momma and daddy, or even her brother, on her birthday or on the day of her birthday party?? Ughh...I need to be better at that.  Major boo...

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love your posting, as always. I am so happy to be able to spend special time with Sweet Pea too.....as I remember spending time with my special grandma.....and still this many years later, can remember how special it felt. Sooooooo sorry we didn't think to have a family pic of all of you on her birthday. Booooo