Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Spring Break comes to us next week!  Well, actually a bit early today since M has off for parent conferences, but next week she is off all week.  What shall we do??  We'll definitely be out and about on at least 3 of those days. Let's hope for spring like weather to be our companion.

2.  If it was up to MC, she would be involved in everything a little girl could dream of.  Dance, ballet, gymnastics, German class, Spanish class, sign language, swimming....honestly, her list goes on and on.  I certainly don't have a child who likes to be stagnant.

3.  Hence, the need to "go, go, go" as Rylan saids. Especially when we take school out of the equation.

4. I have found a bit of time to do a few scrapbook pages.  Makes my heart and soul smile. Big.
Heres a little scrap share for highlighting MC's recent birthday.

5. and another..


6. Sweet little M loves to play with her little brother. And Rylan adores his big sister and wants to be 4 years old rather than 1 in a half.
Case in point..while I was stealing a few minutes to get something done yesterday, I heard M sweetly talk Rylan into following her into the bathroom.  As you can imagine, he eagerly accompanied her.

Ok..not so bad I thought since they were both giggling delightfully and M was acting as a mother hen. And it gave me a minute to finish doing my task.

Then I heard the water.  And the splashing.  And the glees of delight.
Not so good I thought.

I walk to the door, only to find it locked.  (stinker)
"Makenna open the door please"....and she opens it without hesitation.

Can you guess what I found?
And of course Makenna saids very quickly..."Rylan did it!" not mentioning her assistance.

What else to do but chuckle,especially since after handing MC two towels she eagerly soaked up all the water from the walls and the floor.

Childhood fun can be found everywhere. Thanks for the reminder kiddos!

7. I can't leave my little boy out of my scrapbooking happiness.
Here's a little scrappy treat of Rylan at one in a half.

It's so much fun to be able to do both girly and boy layouts!  Wasn't sure where I was going with this layout, but with a little bit of play, I love how it all came together.

8. And doing these layouts only makes me want to do more.  I certainly have many thoughts, stories and pictures waiting in the cue.

9. We went bowling on Sunday for Mom's birthday.  So much fun!  Makenna had a blast as did all of us.  Hmmm..maybe that'll be the next layout.  :)  (One track mind speaking.)

10. Is there anything better than snuggling with my baby at the end the day.  Pure heaven and momma contentness.


I sold my very loved camera...happy but I am surprised I am kinda sad to see it go.  I feel like I am saying good bye to a great friend since it has been my companion since I became a momma 4 years ago.  Time to say goodbye and move onto my next loved camera, right???  :)


1 comment:

Mom said...

How poignant! I love all the pages, especially the last page and your letter to Rylan. How he will treasure that when he is old enough. I wish I had the kind of journaling from my mom (and sadly wish you had it as well), but what a wonderful gift that you are giving all of us, especially your children. With your love, your creativity, your unbelievable picture, and your pages.
xoxox