Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten of my daily observations as of late...

1.  OK.. I have to admit.  This wasn't all a bad thing.  Pretty cute I must say!

2. This=cute. not so much.

Thankfully this nasty viral rash is on the way out the door.

3. I have a love hate relationship with pacifiers.  They provide lots of soothing for lil Ry but seriously...I either have 10 of them or I am looking all around for 1.  They are like socks..where do they all go?

4. Every weekend, just about, we take a family trip to get these at our local Costco.

Yes...the four of us consume it all, and it never, ever, lasts all week.

5.  My vice lately is dark chocolate.  Not a bad thing, unless you eat a half of the bar.  Probably won't buy another one for at least a week or two.

6. Why do kids always seem to put things on backwards.  They have a 50 50 chance of getting it right..but statistically, it doesn't pan out that way.  Sunglasses on upside down, Shoes on the wrong feet.  Things that make us go hmmm...and laugh too of course.



7. I'm back on eBay..currently selling some weight watchers stuff that I don't use but apparently there is a huge market currently for their new stuff.  Seizing  the moment and taking advantage of the demand..you bet!  Now I just need to get my old camera listed so I can pay for that photography class I bought!

8. I need some motivation to start making dinners again instead of relying on those standbys.  It seems like such a chore to me on most days.  Need to work on that.

9. Lately MC emulates us working out.  She exercises with my weights, runs in place and saids she can't wait to go bike riding with us this spring.  I think we as parents are doing something right by leading by example.  Healthy, active parental lifestyle=happy, healthy little people.

10.  I just signed up for a 5K St Paddy's Day run and I am excited!  Seriously..did I just say that?  Something must of changed around here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, an early posting, what a great accomplishment. And great thoughts. You and Scott are great examples to your kids, in everything you do. And SP and Ry........just too cute! xoxo

Mom said...

PS - Funny pic of Cassidy, and love your comment (markers keeping the scissors company) :-))