Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TEN ON TUESDAY

1. Hello Tuesday..I almost forgot you were here. oops!

2. Throughout the week, I think of random tidbits to include on this TOT posts and I always intend on writing them down, but of course I never do...so I sit here and say helllllloooooo!   
Good thing my daughter has a good memory, at least for the things she likes to remember, that I can only hope that she will help her momma in her old age.

3. Although---MC does have a habit of putting her shoes on the wrong feet.  Each and every time.  How does that happen with a 50% success rate?? Not sure...so maybe I should work on that memory thing.

4. It almost doesn't feel like spring break here since it is..uhhh..winter COLD weather outside!  Enough already..pleassseee...my budding tulips are asking for cover already.

5. Scott is gearing up for travel in a few days. Or should I say I am the one preparing for him to be gone?  He will be gone for a week, home for two, and then gone for a few more.   Hello skype phone calls, pizza parties because mommy really doesn't care to cook and snuggle pajama days!  Well, maybe one PJ day in there...  I am sure we'll be fine but we will certainly miss him!

6. I have still been a little scrappy happy.  Of course I am a little behind in 365's now.. but so be it!  
Happy LOVE day up first.



7. And go back in time a bit more to remember THE blizzard of our lifetime the year.









8. Both of our kids are sweet cuddle bugs. They'll give you all the spontaneous hugs one needs, the 'i love you''s from MC are heard at many random moments and little Rylan even kisses his toys, books and cherished items good bye when he parts ways with them.  It's those moments that stop our world and wonder how we got so lucky to parent these two precious beings.

While Rylan naps, it is special MC and momma time.  We color, we paint, we read her books, we'll play games, or even just cuddle on the couch, watch a movie and snuggle.  
This picture  captured one of those moments.  
A picture I adore today and I think it'll be a favorite of mine for a long, long, forever time.

be still this momma's heart!

9.  Any here's one with Rylan and Daddy.  We both are lucky recipients of their loving affection.




10.  And why not leave you with a few more everyday moments.  Some of these iphone pics are my favorites!

 


1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the new post, the fantastic pictures, and your new pages ROCK! I love the V day and blizzard layouts. I continue to be amazed at the "feelings" you capture with your camera, whether it is your expensive Canon or your iPhone. You are so talented, and I am so proud to be YOUR Mom! xoxox