Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Life Updated

Here we go with Weeks 5 and 6!  And last week was Week 7 so I'm just about all caught up. Ahhhh....  I love this project almost as much as I love being all caught up on our life's happenings. 

This week we celebrated Pop Pop's birthday and enjoyed an otherwise quiet week filled with play time and learning.  Oh...and we also started some training with Abby which has already proved to be a good investment.

Week 7 came as Makenna celebrated her 100 th day of Kindergarten & we delivered her party invitations. We had a bit of snow (although certainly not A LOT since we haven't even shoveled yet this season) and the dogs just loved it as much as MC and Ry do.  Lucy ( the little white pup) is my mom's dog and loves to run and really enjoyed the snow covering. 




And now all I have to do is week 7 (hello valentine layout..) to be current.  Woot! 


No comments: