Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy February

Hello there February....

Hello to a month that I love.

Hello to Valentine's Day.   Bring on the heart and love decorations and the cute little valentine preparations for our little friends.  And this year, I have two little people with so many friends.  I am already preparing for our very special breakfast to start our day and little trinkets of love for the kids.   Here's posts from 2012 and 2011.


Hello to the month six years ago that made me a momma.  I can hardly believe Makenna's birthday is just in a mere few days.  Birthday planning is in the advance planning stages and fun times are ahead.  Although most days she wants to be 16, she is so excited to be 6.  After all cool six year olds have lots of missing teeth, right?

Hello to the 100th day of Kindergarten (today). MC decided she wanted to make a poster of 100 hearts and she created it entirely on her own. She couldn't wait to celebrate the day at school.  "mom..I will tell you all about it when I come home" she told me this morning as she jumped out of the car and walked the steps to her school.

And hello to a super week, I hope!  With his smile, how can you go wrong, right?



Hope to be back soon! xo K

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love these kiddos! Love your pics!