Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten On TUESDAY

1.  I think these posts make me realize just how fast the week goes by.   I feel like I was just writing last week's and it is already almost May.  Really?  And hello last week of April- a third of the year- poof! Gone!

2. Hope you all had a great weekend.  The kids really enjoyed all the family time, and all the sugar.  Makenna Claire was very excited to see that the Easter Bunny made a visit to the Case home..although she did comment that he "made such a mess" dispersing "eggs everywhere!"  Which is even funnier when you know MC certainly knows how to create such a mess and we have to negotiate and beg and plee and really, really fight with encourage her to help clean up such messes. But I guess that wasn't her  point. =)  I still need to sort through all the pics.

3. Do you "Pin?".  I have glanced at the boards a few times and know many people who love the site so  I finally decided to give it a try.  I am on the "invite wait list".  Funny.  It is a board of great inspiration if nothing else.  Take a peek if you haven't already.  If you like to be creative, it is eye candy and some of them will just make you laugh out loud.
http://pinterest.com/

4. Rylan loves his sister (most of the time) and wants to be just like her.
Don't believe me?
Well, just take a peek at this.

http://youtu.be/uPItMjuklPo


5. Our kitchen table may be for meals but it also subs as a craft/art/game/puzzle/play dough/ painting table by day. It's just easier that way since I don't have to worry about carpet spills.  Thank you hard woods.


6.  HelLO Spring flowers...how I love you so!  Thank you for staying strong against those hungry resident bunnies.

They just make me smile.

7. I am running an average  of almost 20 miles a week now.  Seriously...20 miles... I never thought I would be able to say that. Wow..how I love that I can say that and how I love the sport of running even more.  Yes, this is Kelly typing. I am still getting used to that idea myself.

8. On that same note, will all the crazy drivers out there be a little patient and share the road with us runners and cyclists.  Is it really necessary to speed up and show off your motor skills so you can move so much faster around us?  Really?  Please respect everyone on the road.  
Now I feel better.  

9. Scott and I spent a few hours on Saturday doing a brick (cycle and then run immediately after) together and we had so much fun.  Great to be on the bike outdoors and it was great to carry on a conversation while running.  The time just flew.  Thanks babe...here's to many more "date days".  (And thanks mom for playing with the kids for a few hours!  )

10.  I am so very close to reaching my Lifetime weight goal at Weight Watchers.  
So close, I can taste it.  
So close, I am already thinking about what I can do with that $40 a month deduction.  
So close, I can reach out and feel it.  
So close...I know I will reach it this time.  And then some.  
It's been a journey and will continue to be my journey, but I am so very happy at where I have come from and where I am.  Ahhh..

Tomorrow..tomorrow...it will be a tomorrow soon.  Night..

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love all of your posts! And the pics of the kids (including the video) are so heartwarming. Life is good! And congrats on all of your accomplishments this year.....running and soon to be Lifetime (and my perpetual inspiration) with WW. You rock! xoxox