Tuesday, June 26, 2012

today

Right Now...



1. We are in the thick of summer and I am trying to keep the balance between keeping our kiddos busy enough with activities and outings but also trying to keep up with the necessities.


2. The outings are definitely winning out at the moment.


3. Right Now...We are enjoying the low 80 degree weather but bracing for the icky 90-100 degree humid mess that is about to be blown in for the next week.


4. Right Now.. I have quickly come to the realization that having a puppy is a lot of work.  A LOT.  As in all the toys must be kept off the floor, electrical cords have to be monitored, wood tables have to be protected, shoes up and generally, she must be watched 100% of the time.  If I need to get anything done, it's during her nap time in her temporary home of a crate.


5.  Guess that's one reason why number #1 isn't working so well (although Abby just came into our lives so scratch that excuse).


6.  But with saying that, we are so happy with our newest addition and I wouldn't change a thing.


7. Right Now.. I am sneaking in a few minutes on the computer while hopefully Ry will soon fall asleep on the couch for a very long much needed nap since it is the only way he naps currently.


8. Right Now.. I am so behind in my pictures (like a month plus behind). So once I have them processed, there will be many more stories to share.


9. Right Now.. Makenna is loving her camp days and all her friend time this summer.  Oh..to be 5 again.


10.  Right Now..I think I better sign off and start knocking down my to do list while the baby sleeps and hopefully the bigger baby, ok, my little boy, slumbers soon.


I hope you are enjoying the dog days of summer!



2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the posting!

Gammie said...

Congrats on the new puppy! Love, AA