Monday, June 25, 2012

brand new

Meet Abby!

We have a new little love.
A new member to our family.
She is only a bit under 8 pounds now, but surely grow to at least 60-70 pounds.
And because she is only a wee bitty one now, she loves to crawl under tables, in between furniture and swizzle her little bendable body into all sorts of small areas.
Which of course, those days are clearly numbered.

She won our hearts over at hello and has filled part of our soul that we didn't realize was needing fulfillment.

Without further ado, welcome little miss Abby girl to our family and to this blog.




We love her so much already and she has settled right in to our home and our hearts.  Excuse me why I go love on her sweet puppy breath and hold her in my arms while I can, especially now that I have her all to myself while the kids sleep.  I'll be back soon.  xo,K

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the Abster and the great pics!