Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012




ha ha... nice face Ry!

I know many people think that their one is the best Daddy evah and I am glad to be able to say this myself.  One of the initial things I noted when I first met Scott was what a compassionate, kind, loving person he is and what an amazing father he would be one day.  And all that has come to fruition.  He shows our children such love and guidance on a daily basis so it was only appropriate to celebrate him on Father's Day.

We had our families over and BBQ'd.  It was a gorgeous, but hot, day.  A day that my father in law loves so it was perfect.

Happy Father's Day Dads!


And once the hose came out, the party turned to a wet one for Rylan and he was in heaven.
"More Uncle Brad..more please!!!"

Did you ever know that a diaper can hold up to 20 pounds of water?
Rylan discovered that one, and once I took it off of him, I wondered how he waddled around with it for so long.  Oh to be a child again.
 Settling in for presents and desserts as the sun retreated into the night.







And since my birthday is so close to Father's Day every year, we make it a two for one.  We closed the night with this absolutely amazing cake and I had my two favorite little people help me bring in my wish for my next year.   Happy Father's Day to all those best Daddy's!




1 comment:

Mom said...

What great pics and love the joy you captured. I will always treasure June because we get to celebrate you and your amazing talent and love. How blessed I am that you chose me as your mommy! Love you lots.xoxo