Monday, February 27, 2012

I think she had a good one!

Yep, she had fun.
Makenna's week long celebrations have come to a close and although I am sure she wishes it would continue because we all know how MC loved all the attention adorned on her, it is time to move forward.


Last Saturday we initiated her fifth birthday by having a small family party, Rainbow Style!  





I have to admit that I had so much fun with this theme and I enjoyed making all the decorations and coming up with food ideas..(with special help from pinterest, of course!).  The birthday girl requested Vegetable Stir Fry (one of her absolutely favorite meals...for reals) and we deserted on rainbow cake and rainbow sprinkled oreos/pretzels.  

And with that, she was five years old, even though her real birthday was still another few days away.
Thank you to everyone who sent her cards and gifts to make her feel special. She appreciated it greatly!
I'll be back with more fun memories of last week.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What fun! The girl (and her Mommy) sure know how to celebrate! You made it a fabulous week for her! Xoxo