Monday, July 11, 2011

There's work to be done.


On Saturday, mom calls me.
"Hey Kel..there's a little tikes playhouse in the garbage at a house across my street.  Do you want it for the kids?"
me..."sure, I'll come over and get it!"

And that is how this all started (and no, I don't make it a habit of garbage picking but somethings I'm willing to make the dive for.)

The kids woke up and saw this beauty on the patio.  But it needed a good wash so 2 volunteers eagerly stepped up to the task.





They made it their own and they had a great time!






At the end of the morning, Rylan already understands that when the work is done, it is very important to sit back and admire your hard work.


(thanks for the great find Nana!)

Happy Monday everyone..have a great week! 

1 comment:

Nana said...

These pics made me giggle out loud. First the ice cream, then these great pics of their teamwork. And Ry......what a stitch at the end!