Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TEN on TUESDAY

Right now....
1. It is 11:30 pm, I am tired and ready for sleep although I still want to do my posting for today.

2. The second to last Oprah show is on in the background. The show that I tried to get tickets for but after seeing it on air, I don't think I missed much.

3. I am planning for my race schedule for the summer/fall season. Some big plans coming!

4. I am still in awe of the tremendous power and strength it took to rock the hills of Galena this past weekend in the Duathlon. Story and pictures to come soon.

5. I am very thankful for the life I lead as my family provides me such love, peace and happiness every day. I love that Scott and I are fortunate enough to know that we are equal partners in our journey through this life. Without that, neither one of us would thrive and be the full person we are meant to be today, tomorrow and in the next of days. I hope we instill in our children to dream big and live the life they desire for today, in the now...for there will never be a better time.

Right now...
6. I am loving all the sweet baby moments with Rylan. Although he is becoming quite the big boy, he still loves to be held, snuggled and rocked to sleep and this is heavenly to his momma. I also treasure all of his daily hugs and spontaneous kisses he plants on my cheeks. It makes my heart stop every time.

7. I am enjoying spending time outdoors with the kids. On the swingset. Playing in the sand. Planting spring flowers. Running through the carpets of lush green grass. Stopping for ice cream treats. And the feeling of childish freedom I still get when I sway on swings.

8. I am enjoying seeing Makenna Claire mature into such a little person with a strong direction if life. There is no doubt that this girl knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go there. And we love that in her.

9. I am so content at where life is at this moment.

10. Back to #1...better get off to bed so I can have the energy tomorrow to keep up with our little people who direct my days. Night..xo

1 comment:

Mom said...

Lovely, lovely post. Love you!! And so proud of you and Scott this past weekend!!!! xoxox