Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

A bunch of randomness..

1. Hope yesterday and everyday surrounds you with love and those you love.  I have never been a big fan of "hallmark holidays", but it is fun to get into the "heart" spirit with the kids.  We had a fantastic Vday with them which started with a special breakfast full of goodies.  Cute pictures to come.  MC woke up this morning asking for another special breakfast feast.  Sorry sweetheart..this morning it's leftovers.  =)

2. I love TO DO lists.  Scratch that..I love crossing off items on my lists.  Yep, that's better.  Yesterday I finished a TO DO list.  Last week's TO DOlist, that is.  Now I must tackle this weeks. Sometimes it seems like life is one list after another.

 With vday over, the excitement turns to M's birthday count down. I love birthdays and my kid's bdays make me giddy.  Can't wait to bring in year #4 for MC.



3. I haven't had as much sugar as I did yesterday as I have had in a long time.  Conversation Valentine Hearts please exit my home now!  I will look for you next February, but enough...i just love you 2 much (and so do my kids).

4. Some days I think I am raising monkeys.  Monkeys with loud shrills.  Monkeys that copy one another and try to out do the other.  Monkeys who think furniture is just something to climb on and jump from.  Maybe they just need to get out more..c'mon spring!!  Or this momma of monkeys is going to go a little craazzzeee.

5. I need new running music.  My old playlists is gettting just that. old.  Any fresh ideas?

6. I am loving my new camera.  It's is sweet indeed.  Thanks again everybody.  xo

7. I am officially behind my photo a day. Shoot.  Honestly I haven't been able to catch up since we got back from Portland.  Shoot.  Now if I can just find a day where I can work on it all day long..ha ha!  Need to add that on my "to do" list.

8. LOVE this shirt.  Need to order one asap.  HA!  It's perfect for a photographer mommy, raising monkeys.  :))

http://www.clickinmoms.com/store/product.php?productid=17522&cat=0&page=&featured=Y


9. This weekend MC has her first dance!  Her date?  That's right..her first valentine, her daddy.  I am sure they'll have a blast.

10.  Anyone who is around Makenna knows that she is one confidant, outgoing little girl who has the drive to seek out what she desires.  As her parents, we know we might have to deal with a few hiccups down the road with issues around her strong willed personality but we also know she will get very far in life and success will always be at her heals.  Yesterday in playgroup, MC picked up her friend's guitar and started singing the clean up song while the parents cleaned up the toys.  funny..right?

Not only that, she got her friends to start singing with her on her "stage" and then their line up continued into other songs.  A few of our friends weren't at playgroup yesterday, so it just happened that these four kiddos go to the same preschool, and are in the same class, and they have a musical program coming up next week.  So I am sure this is a little preview of what the show will be like.

Anyways, too cute not to grab my iphone and hit the video button.
Take a look..

1 comment:

Nana said...

Wow, love the video. I feel like I'm watching a preview of her future. And Ry looks like he wants to be part of the band, so look out! Love all the other postings too. xoxox