Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things I am loving right now..

1. Snuggle time with my kiddos.  They are both so sweet and loving, and there is not a day that goes by that I take them for granted.









































2. Scott's wonderful cooking. He seriously is filling our bellies full of healthy, delicious and devine meals using fresh ingredients.  I am so grateful that he loves to cook and does so with such talent and drive.


3. Speaking of eating, ever since we came back from our eating tour of Portland (yum!), we have been putting roasted garlic in everything.  Scott roasted many heads of garlic that we have kept in the fridge so they are ready to go. We have included them in our eggs, our sandwiches, our salads...anything really, and it is so delicious!

4. Rylan is talking more and each day as he surprises us with new additions to his vocabulary.  I don't think this will ever get old.  The human brain is just phenomenal.

5.  Valentine heart candy...specifically, Brachs large scalloped hearts.  I bought a bag a while ago and told Scott to not open it until Valentine's Day because if I know it's there......well, let's just say he opened it, I found out, and now he needs to replace the bag.  They. are. just. that. good.  (Rylan and MC think so too!)

6.  Coffee in the morning.  Ahh..it just puts a smile on my face.

7.  Playing with my pictures.  Happy dance, each and every moment I have to spend on those memories that are locked in a precious photo.

8. Sleep..since my workout schedule is gaining momentum, many a nights I find myself in bed before I would like.  However, I have to say it feels so good to be taking care of myself.

9.  Fabulous, fun Fridays!
Last week we went to the Kohl's Children's Museum in Glenview. The kids had so much fun...here playing in the "Dominicks" grocery store where Rylan was the cashier.  =)


And after the museum.. a trip to the ice cream parlor where Nana made a surprise visit!
{{{And, yes that is MC's face own work of art on her face.  She loves the face painting station at the museum and always takes it very seriously!}}

Now that's a FABULOUS FUN FRIDAY!

10.  Right now I am especially enjoying those moments during the day that Makenna and Rylan play together..making one another laugh and smile...playing trains or babies...having musical parades...going "shopping" together and so on.  These moments I relish and I hang onto when they aren't in such a "play together" mood! =)

Portland up next!  xo,K

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love all of your "tens"......makes me smile and my heart sing. You are such an awesome Mommy, Wife and Daughter.......Love you!!