Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...a day late!

1.  Ahh..I am having one of those weeks, months, where time is swiftly passing by, things are happening and regular everyday life, although still very much present, is a little different.  Yes, life has been a bit crazy but not really that upside down, but enough to disrupt any time I have for blogging.  ;(

2. After being struck with the monster flu on Monday, and yesterday still not a very good day, but at least I was able to care for my family, today I feel myself!  YEA for good health!  A great reminder that if you have good health, you have everything, because without it, life is just plain miserable.

3. And not only do I feel great today, Scott received the best news...no surgery for now!!  We couldn't be happier!!!  He will stay in the soft boot cast, only excercising his upper body and hopefully, the situation will resolve itself.  This news made our day!

4. Our baby is about to be 15 months old and MC, 3 3/4 years old. Later this week watch for follow up entries to find out what these two growing kids have been up to...

5.  Although Scott's actual birthday was a little poopy (no pun intended ;o), we did have a great time celebrating his birthday with our families on Saturday night.  A night of appetizer buffet and the game Catch Phrase turned out to be a hoot of a night.  Lots of laughs, and having fun with the english language and with words that make you giggle.  Love game nights and birthdays!! Happy Birthday Babe!

6. Scott and I are plugging away at our commitment to loose those inches despite all the festivities and the holidays.  In just two weeks, I am a third of the way to my goal and determined to stay on track.  Today I slipped on a pair of (very) old jeans and they fit perfectly.  Happy dance..
Getting There!

7. We are quickly approaching Thanksgiving next week and look forward to sharing the day with our family and friends who are family.  When I ask MC what she is most thankful for, she names all of the members of our family, individually.  I love that.

8. How about a little scrappy goodness.  A layout from one of Scott's athletic events this past spring..

9.  Saw this sign in a store window a while back.  Yep, I agree..they are a piece of heaven and I can easily eat the whole bag.  Easily.  But I guess that wouldn't get me to my goal, now would it??  :)

10. By far not the best photo, but this picture makes me smile, laugh, and grin all at the same time.  Life with these two is full of moments like this..and it makes this momma very complete.  

Bonus 11.  Scott and I have booked our anniversary trip to Portland in January.  So looking forward to spending a long weekend together!  This will be the first time we will be a flight away from our babies, but we know they will be well taken care of, for sure.  

Bye for now...K

2 comments:

Nana said...

Love all the pics! And glad that last week is a long long way away.

Mom said...

PS
I'm so proud of you - 1/3 to your goal! Yipee!