Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!

1. Wowie...did we do good this week, or what?  I do keep my promises and Scott did his fair share as well..thanks babe, those videos are awesome!

2.  It's the day before vacation and all through the house, not a thing must be forgotten and....

3. We are so excited to be together for the next week in a half and it culminates into a big birthday bash for the little guy.  It's so hard to believe that our baby is one already...I remember the anticipation of his arrival like it was yesterday, and now it's a year later.  Wow.

4. I have my crafting on again and it feels great.  My craft room is in order and it feels like a creative space again.  So happy!  I have been working with my cricut expression to make this birthday banner for you know who.  Here's a sneak peak! (more info to follow)



5. On a side note, Three cheers for those steamable vegetable bags!!!  Love them...so easy, so fast, so my style on most days.  And my kids just devoured an entire bag themselves.  They didn't even notice that the asian vegetables kinda contradicted the bean and cheese burrito they were eating.  That's what happens when you have a refrigerator ready to go in vacation mode.

6.  "You're having cereal for dinner Momma.  Why?",  MC asks me.  Because it is my GO TO for a snack or a meal.  It's easy, quick (note a theme...) and I love it!  Lately my favorites are Honey Sunshine and multi-grain Cheerios.  I know I'm not alone. :)

7.  Fall begins so very soon with preschool starting in just two weeks.  Is the summer over that quickly?

8. We are loving our new bedroom and look forward to a few painting projects come this fall.  One project always leads to another one, doesn't it?  I am also anticipating dusting off my sewing machine and making a few pillows and decor items.  In the respect, I am really looking forward the change of seasons.

9. Look who has found the TP.


       And has been caught!
10.  Night..must go finish packing.  I am always doing the final packing late into the night before a trip.  How does that happen??  I thought I was doing really well this time too.  xo

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, you were really up late! Love the posting.....and remember the first time you came home for a college break and said, "wow, where is the cereal?" at the dinner table....so you've been doing the cereal dinner a long time! Have fun on your vaca!!

Mom said...

PS
Love the banner! xoxo