Sunday, August 8, 2010

A flurry of postings from dad...

Work has been very busy and when I get home, the computer that I like to do my blogging (and video editing with) is in use by Kelly making some insanely creative Photoshop picture or collage that everybody who follows the blog is fortunate enough to share. So this weekend, whether by accident or on purpose, I swore that I'd catch up on some of the video and things that I've shot and wanted to share with you.

We are so fortunate that Kelly is able to be home with the kids full time and raise, support, nurture and guide them into the little people they are becoming. It means that when I have time with them, the enjoyment for both me and them is amplified. The last two days, I've rocked Rylan in my lap in his room for his afternoon nap. Two plus hours yesterday and another hour and a half today. It's unparalleled to get to have that kind of bonding time.

Eagerly looking forward to vacation this week and having a week and a half with them full time; it's going to be insanely fun.

So while you got a few things of Makenna from me yesterday and last night, the next couple are going to be about the little guy. Today we were shopping for toys for him for his first birthday which is coming up later this month and we wanted to gauge his reaction to seeing a Jack-In-The-Box for the first time. Needless to say, anything you want to share with the younger will immediately be pounced upon by the elder. Case in point (pun not intended) below:

No comments: