Friday, September 18, 2009

Meet Rylan Thomas!







We couldn't be more in love with this little guy and he is such a wonderful addition to our family. Being a family of four now is so wonderful and we are loving every day. It's hard to believe he is going to be one month old this weekend...why oh why does time have to go by so quickly??!! He is a very good baby...appears to have a laid back, go with the flow personality and is becoming more awake and alert each day. He adores being held, loves his baths and only really fusses with his frequent occurring hiccups {hello pacifier ;)}. Makenna Claire loves having "baby Rylan" as her "little brother" and just can't give him enough kisses during the day. We couldn't feel more fortunate for these two little gifts of love!

1 comment:

Pattie Elrod said...

Your baby boy is ADORABLE! What a beautiful family you all make! I have just now scrolled through from the day you went in to have Rylan and I must say...I am overwhelmed with the emotion that is shared! Hormonal and all, I can't think of anyone who deserves such wonderful blessings! I love you, Kelly. Take care of that amazing family! I can't wait to meet your new addition.