Monday, September 7, 2009

I know I have been a bad blogger and many of you are patiently waiting to see the many promised pictures of sweet Rylan, and they are coming...I promise! We have just been busy being Mommy and Daddy to our wonderful two children, enjoying the moments and cherishing the time because we know it goes by so quickly. And yes, also trying to find the time to rest, sleep, and keep up with the daily chores. Now that I have a few moments to spare, before I tuck myself in for much needed sleep, I am here to add a few photos.

So here's a few to wet your palate, and I will try and add more as the days go on! Thank you for your patience and I won't let you down!

Aug. 20..One last photo shoot of the belly profile! 4:45 am right before leaving for the hospital!


At the hospital, waiting my turn for the operating room, but enjoying passing the time with our families. One more snuggle....Me and our sweet little girl who was about to become a big sister. She was so excited and was sure she was going to have a little brother!A family of three, about to be four!!
OR Beauty...hee,hee...aren't we cute???
And welcome little boy!! Minutes old, in my arms....We love you so much already lil Rylan!!!
Stay tuned!! Nighty night...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it!!!
Thanks so much & keep'em comin'
Love Ya Kel
xoxo

Mom said...

Not a bad blogger, but a great Mommy!