Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Woot. A new look is in progress.  I wanted to finish it up this afternoon but it looks like I have to buy a photo upgrade through blogger to make that happen.  Boo. Hopefully I'll figure it all out soon and our pictures will be updated!

2. I have never spent so much time in the bathroom but Rylan is officially potty trained and hasn't had anymore accidents, although many sprayings causing me to wash the bathroom very frequently. (Definitely different with little boys!)  Everytime he finishes, he looks up at me and saids, "you so proud of me mommy?"  That's right Ry, you make me so proud of you in so many ways and you are definitely a big boy!

3. The one thing he is still working on is the idea that when we have an option for a bathroom, we go to the toliet and not just drop our drawers wherever we are.  But I guess I can't really complain about that, since we kind of started that, now didn't we?

4. Our first garage sale is done and it was a success despite the very, very hot temperatures.  Seriously, we were melting and wondering while anyone was even outside shopping. MC often went cruising down to the neighbor's houses to peruse and socialize (It was a neighborhood wide garage sale) and one time she left Abby there and came home carrying this. Great..now we have 2 ice cream makers (well..three if you count her own little one) I think she misunderstood the reason behind the garage sale.



5. Two weeks from today Rylan starts preschool and the day after MC starts Kindergarten.  How is that even possible?

6. Jane, Alex and kiddos...we miss you so much!  I want this back.  Like, Now.




7. Abby went to the vet today for puppy shots (boy..there's a a lot of them!) and she weighs 15 pounds 9 ounces.  A big jump from the little 7 pounder we brought home back in June.



8.
And she is still sleeping there. Every. Night. Since. Then.  Hmmm...maybe I should of sold her bed at the garage sale? :)

9. Rylan is so excited for his birthday. His Auntie Alice sent him his gift early and he couldn't wait to open it.  Every day since then he has carried her bday card around with him, saying it's his birthday.  I love seeing life through my kids eyes. Pure. Simple. Joy.

10.  Happy last days of summer.  We are trying to soak up every moment.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Abby has gotten so big so fast! And as for no6..... we'd give anything for another hour, nevermind a weekend, with you all! xoxo

Mom said...

Love, love and love the new look, can't wait to see it finished! And I relished this posting so much that I read it twice, loved the pics. And now I can't wait to come home. And I still don't understand the tent thing - where is the tent and is it something she made? The pics are always at night in the dark and I can't see what the structure is. How cute. Absters - wow. And Ry Guy - wll done! xoxoxo Love you all (and I miss the Bogges too!)