Friday, January 6, 2012

hello..

Hello 2012. 
We had a fantastic month of all things holiday.  So much so that I feel like I am still playing a bit catch up.
The Christmas tree is down, as is most of our holiday decorations but boxes still need to return to their home in the basement, thank you cards need to finished and there are still a few new toys that have yet to be opened.  I absolutely love everything about Christmas but I also love taking it all down and becoming a minimalist with our home decor for a bit.  Perhaps it's because the decorations take so much space, but there is a freshness that comes with returning to normal.  A new beginning in many ways as we leap into the new year.

I am working diligently to finish our 2011 Project 365 Album (working on December-yea!).  As soon as I process through all my photos taken over the holidays, I will share our stories.  So many stories as the magic of the season was multiplied x2.   Until then, our daily pictures for November is complete and can be viewed in the photo stream.

To wrap up 2011, I created a scrapbook page to document it in a glance.




















May life be good to you and yours in 2012.
xo, kelly

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah! New entry and I love the year wrap up in pics! You are so talented!