Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TOT birthday style

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Scott!

 Today it's your special day and we can't wait to spend it with you!  I hope you have a wonderful day full of fun things and a magical year ahead of you.  You are amazing and I am so very lucky to have you by my side.  But before I get carried away, here are 10 things (among many other things) that I treasure in you, babe.

1. You make my coffee for me each and every morning.

2. You are supportive in all my (and sometimes crazy) endeavors..

3. You are just the most amazing father and care for our children so lovingly and deeply.  The way they interact with you and admire you shows it all.




























4. You make your health and fitness a priority.

5. You are out there smashing all your athletic goals, taking yourself to new places all the time.





































6.  You take care of your friends and family in any way you see possible.

7.  You are a wonderful cook (I am forever so grateful you love to cook!) and a knowledgeable wine connoisseur which has led to my love of good wine.

8.  You help out with things in the house, without any hesitation.

9.  You are all I have ever wished for in a husband and then some.  I am one lucky, lucky girl!!!

10.  You are my soulmate, my best friend, my superhero and my everything.  Thank you for the gift of you and all the blessings you bring to me and all those around you everyday!  Thank you for being a wonderful husband,  even in those moments where I am not so deserving, and for being the great father to our two beautiful children.  My wish for you at this special birthday is that all your desires and wishes come true, one by one, throughout the year.  However, I think you already have a plan for all of them, and you already know what to do to achieve those successes so I am so grateful to be part of your life journey of the next 364 days and then some.  I love you babe...and Happy Birthday!  All my love today and forever...to the moon and back...xo

No comments: