Monday, November 14, 2011

hello..

Random tidbits on this Monday

Yes, we did it!  The Half Marathon was eight days ago and Scott and I crossed the finish line on a very windy blustery day!  Scott PR'd (personal record time) at 1:34 (woot woot!) and I guess I can say I also PR'd since it was my first (ha!).   Pictures to come soon.

Immediately after running the race, we learned that our  Grandma Rosie, Gammy to the kids, passed away.  After 93 years of life, she certainly led a long and pretty healthy life and is now reunited with Grandpa so we are sure her heart is complete again.  We sure will miss her laugh, her sense of humor, her willingness to always help clean the dishes after a family meal...we will certainly miss her and she will always hold a special place in each of our hearts.



Colds swept through our home last week and now Scott seems to have gotten the bug.  :(  Poor guy might be a little under the weather for his birthday this week (boo..) but we'll do our best to brighten his day.

My Picture a Day album is all up to date (woot!) so take a look at the Flickr stream when you have a few minutes.  It wasn't easy catching up back from August but I am always so grateful for the project.  We all love looking back at all those precious little moments captured forever.

And I have a handful of scrapbook layouts that are finally making their way to our scrapbooks. Always makes me happy!

I'll be back tomorrow with a very special post for the special birthday guy in my life!

Have a great start to your week!  xo, K

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great posting!