Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TEN ON TUESDAY

1. Yesterday we came home from Madison where we saw this fella dig hard to a strong and glorious finish at IronMan Wisconsin.  We all are in awe of Alex's determination, athleticism and achievements.  Congrats my friend, and it was so fun to be part of your Big Day!

2. These cutie patties were rockstars the entire day, rooting him on from 5:30 am until 8pm.  I am sure they helped him going for a mile or two.


3.  These hugs helped a whole bunch too..I am sure of it!  At mile 19 of the marathon,  these were very welcomed arms.

Congratulations Alex..you are one amazing Ironman. (and your collection of pictures are soon on their way!)

4. Guess which Case signed up for this 70.3 mile Race??  I'll give you a hint, it's certainly not me!!!
http://rev3tri.com/wisconsin/news/  WOOT!!

5. I made this Banana Bread last week!  YUM!!  The only changes I made was to use wheat flour and apple sauce instead of butter and it was really good!  I would definitely recommend it.

6. My son is really enjoying taking his pants and diaper off and running through the house with a bare bottom, chanting in a deep voice..."pee pee...pee pee".  Boys...  There is no doubt that there is a big difference between boys and girls...

7. Speaking of Rylan..he has gone from a big dislike of wearing socks to a strong desire to wear them all the time.  But it MUST be a mismatched pair.  Silly boy.


8.  Did you get your living social deal of the day to Whole Foods?  Looks like it was a very popular deal!!

9. The half marathon is 7.5 weeks away. After a very hard 9.5 mile run last week, I hope I am doing the right thing. To say I am a bit nervous is to say the truth.  Hopefully this weeks long run is better!

10. Enjoy your week and take time to enjoy life!
 These two certainly know how to do that each and every day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the summer energy fun!