Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...

1. I think this Tuesday blogging is reminding me just how fast life travels.  I feel like I was just writing this entry.   Seriously..please, life, slooowww down..

2. Ok..anybody see Oprah yesterday? O.M.G.  Balling your eyes out is never a good way to start your day, let alone your week.  I certainly gave my kids extra big hugs, kisses and it is a great reminder that if you have one another, you have it ALL.

p.s. One of the many times I told Rylan today that I loved him,  he turned to me and gave me a big wet kiss in response...  happy momma moment!

3. Me and my pumpkins have continued to partake in many fall activities...oh how I love autumn!  Some days the best thing to do is play in the leaves and roll down the hills, together.



4. 2010's first halloween party was last Friday....our mom's club parteee...MC had a great time, and Ry, well he was due for a siesta, so he wasn't up for much play.  Makenna Claire is the acclaimed Jessie from Toy Story 3 and Rylan is a cute, snuggly, adorable giraffe.  Pretty cute, eh?


5. After starting our Sunday morning with homemade pumpkin pancakes (thanks MC and Daddy!), we spent the beautiful day at Naperville's halloween happening party and everyone had so much fun.  We love spending time with our good friends and our oodles of kids enjoy it too!


Oh yea...and we made pumpkin risotto and pumpkin chocolate chip bars when we came home.  A perfect fall day!

6. Speaking of our friends...Jane, I'll see you tonite for coffee talk.  Can't wait!!

7. Now people...I know Rylan has a very angelic, sweet, cute baby face..those cheeks and all...and his beautiful locks of hair...but people, he is a boy and when you say she or her...and I nicely say he or him, get the hint..kay??  ok..i feel better.  :)

8. I am soo looking forward to this weekend.  I seriously never had THIS much fun as a kid, but now as a parent of small children, Halloween is sooo much fun!  The kids have parties on Thursday, Friday and Saturday... and trick or treating on Sunday....woot, woot!  We'll all need some candy to maintain that schedule, but it is so much fun!

9. Do you remember these 2 last year?  We do...and according to MC, Cassidy needs to get in the halloween spirit....so I still must find Cass a costume.  Maybe Bullseye??  hee,hee


10. Happy Halloween Everybody! Have a safe, fun holiday week. (After we get through these wind storms, right?)
 xo,K

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love it all! Although I would disagree, you did have "all that much fun" as a kid. It's just that as a parent, you get to relive it all in a different way. Life is good. Love all the pics! (Did SP get a ribbon for her costume?) xoxox