Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!

Makenna Claire style..

1. First off..here is her third birthday layout.



2. And here she is now, at the sophisticated age of 3 1/2.

3. And I think the above saids it all...doesn't it?

4. As I type this the kids are playing "family" with babies, under Rylan's highchair, sharing milk.  Ahhh..these moments are so cute.

5. Don't think twice about it..they certainly have their "at each other throat" moments as well.

6. How about Makenna Claire teaching Rylan lovely words like "nnnnnnnnnnNO!" which he chants back, seeing who can be louder.    Oyyyy..

7. This past weekend we spent in Union Pier, Michigan at this lovely home.  A wonderful get away and it was such an awesome time to cycle 75 miles through Michigan and Indiana.  Scott, Brad, DeChantel and I smoked the rolling hills and had a blast!  A huge thank you to Mom and Phil for supporting us and watching our kiddos.  We couldn't have done it without them!  It's so wonderful to have family, who support us and encourage us in our athletic adventures.

8. And yesterday, we sat outside drinking wine all. day. long.  So very sweet indeed.

9. I am so happy to back to my scrapbooking hobby.  I absolutely love it and better yet, I love documenting and preserving our family memories. I can't tell you how many times MC has requested to look through her books.

 I have found myself moving more digital which opens a whole new world and level of...wow, I can do that?  Super cool!  I love the flexibility of it and it has a creative process of it's own.  The 365 photo a day project has definitely help me launch in this direction where each picture is it's own scrapbook page. I have also become proficient with photoshop elements (finally)...and once you know how to use it, it is such a great program!

10. Maybe this (#9) will help me get caught up in the kids books.
Nah......but it is fun!
Have a great week!  :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

All day, drinking wine, all day, relaxing, laughs, shared times, no hurries.........the best day so far. xoxox