Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some scrappy treats

My life is so full right now and so busy.  Actually we live a very simple life but these two little kiddos keep me on my toes.  Between caring for them and having fun with them, taking the necessary time for myself such as going to the gym a few times a week, it leaves little time to keep up on everything, all the time.  Unfortunately that means this little blog goes awhile without an update.  When I get frustrated, I just remind myself that these two babes are growing so fast and I need to spend as much time on them now while they are still little and enjoy them thoroughly!  And at the end of the day, if I can put my head on the pillow and know they had a happy, fun filled day...I did something right and my day is complete.  I guess it's just part of the complexities of motherhood.  Anyways, Enough of the ramble...

A month ago, Mom and I went to our favorite scrapbook retreat, The Paper Doll House, where we spent the weekend playing with our artsy friends and had a great time.  It's always so nice to get away together and scrapbook during the daylight hours again (instead of the night hours when the house is quiet).  The weekend is good for the soul and I look forward to our next visit. (which we need to plan Mom! :))  I did quit a few layouts and here are the first couple.  Unfortunately, blogger doesn't make it easy to move the pictures around, but the fall into fun layout is a 2 page layout.

I also finished a bunch of layouts for Rylan's book which I will post really soon.  But for now, here's some from last fall and 2010's vday.


Until later!  K

1 comment:

Mom said...

So much fun! And look at the creativity that spills out, you are sooooo talented! xoxo