Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MOMMA LOVE


Mother's Day comes around only once a year, but really everyday is a blessing with these two sweet babies.  I am honored and priveledged to be their mommy and they certainly make every day sweet and challenging, but oh so fun.  I might be the one to teach them their ABC's and their numbers, but they are teaching me so much more.   Among many things, I have learned to be more patient, live in the moment, and enjoy the little things in life. 

Thank you Makenna Claire and Rylan for all of these little reminders.  I love this journey we are taking together and I love you both so much!  Know that I will always be here to guide you along your path, help you find your own way in this crazy world, and encourage you to become the person you aspire to become.    Most of all I want you to know that you have a mother who loves you more than life itself. I would do anything for you. I never knew how much I could love someone until you each came into my life.
 But for now, I will just enjoy the sweet little girl and adorable baby you are, take in all the snuggles I can, tickle those little feet and enjoy our simple days together.  I know all to well that these days will be replaced by a new adventure all too soon....

so excuse me, but I must get back to playing with blocks and princesses.  




And of course I wouldn't be the mommy I am without the love and guidance that my mom provided to me along the way... Thank you mom for being such a strong role model and for everything you do for my family, every day!  We love you!

And a shout out to my mom-in-law who raised a wonderful and amazing man who has fulfilled all my dreams.

Happy mother's day to you 2! xo

Ok..now onto kissing those little noses and tickling little toes.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wonderful pics, wonderful weekend. Love the pics of the kids, especially Rylan looking at you, and SP turning away from the camera. What grand memories.
xoxox