Thursday, April 25, 2013

Project Life Week 16

Last week I wasn't so good about taking pictures.  I haven't really picked up my big camera in a while (okay once--that pic of Ry)  and only took a couple of iphone pictures so I thought I wouldn't have much to show for the week. However, I discovered it really wasn't a big deal and it worked out just fine...the relaxing part of weekly documentation rather than daily which I have done for three years prior.

With Spring Break behind us, we got back into our routine with the usual surprises thrown in (hello rain day). Scott and I were wrapped up in the all the Boston dealings and I debated whether to include that in our week but decided against giving it any more attention especially since I was able to conceal it all from Makenna (I do wonder how much longer I can shield her from the evil in the world).

So with that, here is a look at last week.



And this little boy just loves spreading the love out to the world...If only I can just bottle his cuteness up on most days, I would be one rich momma. He not only insists on one kiss, but always always two (something I need to document to remember!)   xo
Love always wins. 

1 comment:

Nana said...

You always do a fabulous job!