Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life Week 13

Makenna losing her second front tooth was the big news of last week.  After several days of hanging on by a thread, the tooth came loose during school lunch.   As I picked her up from the car line,  she promptly got in the car declaring her new magnificent smile.  A moment I won't forget for awhile.

Rylan also is starting a few classes, jumping into the big boy world with two feet.  After a trial class a couple of weeks ago, he decided he wanted to give soccer a try and will be attending weekly classes until the summer.  I love that he has the confidence to be part of a new group just as much as I love that he still has one arm stretched out to his momma for extra support.  I know one day all too soon he'll be running on the field without even looking back.

And of course we wrapped up the week with Easter Sunday.  The egg hunt was the favorite of the day, and the continual supply of sugar of course!  Love that I can get all these memories documented so quickly. 

The receipt is an idea I got from my favorite online organization board, pinterest.
































Have a great week! K

1 comment:

Nana said...

Wow you are cooking! Great layout and so fast!