Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project Life Week 11

Well I was a little presumptuous thinking our family was on the mend because come Friday evening the stomach flu took the last one down.  Now that all of us made it through and the house has been sanitized as best as we could, we are back to the world of living..and it feels so very good! 

Here's a snip it of what our life looked like two weeks ago.  We were on the dance circuit, taking MC to all of her performances (so fun!). She is certainly going through withdrawal now, especially since the dance academy has been on a two week break.  She eagerly is counting down the days to get back to her classes. 

It was also my mom's birthday so we celebrated her with gusto and gave her a few surprises.  I adore seeing MC's writing progress so I decided to include Nana's card from her in the layout as well.


































Can I tell you how much I love this project? L.O.V.E. being able to collect all these memories in one spot.  Have a great hump day and make it a good one.

No comments: