Friday, March 15, 2013

Project Life update





Moving on through and once again I am so grateful for documenting the little and the big things of our days.  This week was filled with a lot of normal day to day things as well as many fun times.  Makenna Claire had an institute day at school and Rylan had school so we had a rare few hours just for us. After looking through our wedding album, I asked her what she would like to do together.  "I want to make my own scrapbook Momma." And she started her book with enthusiasm, documenting her recent birthday party.  My creative momma heart could of burst. 

We also finally got a decent snowfall and were able to make a snowman, which Abby proceeded to eat until it was no longer a snowman (no, i'm not exaggerating. hence our next one, the following week was created in the front of the house). 

 Both schools celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday and although Makenna has never embraced his books before, she discovered a new interest in reading them and thinks they are so silly (like how that happens!). Rylan had a short music program at school...seriously, he's just so cute on that stage!
My mom and I took MC to Lord of the Dance at a local theatre and she of course enjoyed the Irish Step Dancing.  On Sunday both kids went for an overnight at Gaga and Pop pops (another day off on Monday due to Polaski Day) and they had a blast!  The photos from that day are a couple of the ones that were emailed showing us how much fun they were of course having. And with the kids busy, Scott and I were able to enjoy a perfect lazy day together.  Ahhhh...

A great week, indeed.


On a special note, I would love to wish my momma a very Happy Birthday today!  I can't wait to spend the day together and we are planning a special mexican fiesta for her tomorrow night.  
Love you MOM!  

No comments: