Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. The weather here has finally calmed down and we are now in the 80's and it feels awesome! I have been attending to the growing weeds in the yard, shrubs that needed some mending and a garage that has been screaming for a reorg! It's so great to be outside and not feel like we are melting...phew.. this has been a very hot summer!

2. We are also packing our bags for the Carolina's. We are all so very excited to spending a week in a half together and drive ourselves both crazy and silly with driving our troups, hours on end. An adventure awaits us, I am sure.

3. But before we can leave for vacation, Scott and I are racing on Sunday. This is where we will be in the wee hours of the morning http://www.bangslakemultisportfestival.com/  The weather looks absolutely perfect so I couldn't be more excited!  Ready to kick some pavement (and waves, in Scott's case)!

4. And it looks like our oldest is keeping up with her momma and daddy with much ambition and desire.  This morning while I was cleaning out the garage, she staged her own Duathlon.  "Momma..cheer for me as I go by, ok?"  She even handled the transition from one sport to the other with expertise.  "run, bike, run is what I am going to do!"  Rylan didn't need any prompting and knew just what to do...."woooo woooo!" he shouts.  Love it!  He saids the same thing every time he sees a photo of us at our races.  Just. 2. Cute!

athlete in the making...with her own ambition.

5. Speaking of 2...lil Rylan is coming up on his second birthday.  How that is even possible, I am not really sure.  And it's in just 10 days.  Really??

6. Project 365, a snapshot picture of a day, is just about up to date.  Weeeeee!  So very excited...and now we go on vaca, so I'll be a couple weeks behind again.  LOL  But it's all good.  I love lOVE love this book..it's actually my very favorite out of all my scrapbooks because it covers everything from the big things to the little day to day moments that I want forever etched in my mind.  You can check out the photo stream by clicking on the right side to take you to the flickr page.

7-9 (HA!)  How about some scrappy love?  I did these layouts a bit ago, but never shared.  Here are some pages to update Scott's book. And they are paper layouts rather than the digital ones I have been doing.  How fun it's been to play with paper and embellishments again.







10. Signing off for a couple weeks.  Off to finish our week at home, before starting our fun adventure. Happy end of summer!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love your postings, will miss them when you go on vacation. Have an awesome time. BTW, both Aunt Winnie and Dawn say they visit these pages often to keep up on the Cases, so know that it is appreciated! xoxox