Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

If I were to tweet, which I don't this is what I would be saying..

1. My days are filled with vacuuming the dirt that is continually (no joke) being emptied from my plants and replacing the register that is continually being taken off my floors.

2. I am becoming desperate and psychotic and my plants are losing all their dirt despite having multiple chairs around them for protection.   So I am wrapping my pots with saran wrap to prevent little hands access.

3. Shoot, that didn't work either.  Suggestions? I am seriously going insane.

4. My children are so sweet when they are playing together.  Awww..love it.

5. My children are not so sweet when they are tormenting one another.  Not loving it.

6. How much do we need that skim milk...or can we just make it on the whole milk that we have?

7. "this is my only life.  you are hurting my feelings. and here I am sitting in time out, being bored. RYlan..come here. fa la la la..."  {sing song words heard from mc while she is sitting in yes, time out.}

8. I think I am losing part of my hearing each and every day.  I don't think MC has an inside voice anymore.

9. Am I a bad parent for having two "pajama days" in a row?  Must. go. out. and. see. the. world. tomorrow.

10. And despite these frustrating moments, that are all expected and part of this parenting thing, life is pretty darn  great.    And here's a preview of the Christmas pictures to come.  Our sweet little family, in a moment of contentness on Christmas morning.  LOvE them so.





on that note, good night.  K xoxo

No comments: