Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Hello again..life continues to throw us a few curve balls here in the Case household.  Amongst the many good days, three out of four of us have succumbed to the 2010 Gastro nightmare FLU.  Enough, enough, enough..first MC last Tuesday, then I on Sunday (second time inside a month..really??) and now Scott. I don't ever remember a year like this one.  Can we please be done already?

2. And since I didn't get a chance to post this last week, here it is now.  My sweet lil boy and his first year.



3. Speaking of that sweet little boy, he got his first haircut this weekend.  Bye bye curls and locks of love... hello big boy hair.  He looks like such a big boy now!



4. Our bellies and tupperware containers are now filled with Christmas sweetness due to our cookie bake 2010.  So much fun, so much so that I didn't take many pictures. Ooops..I hate that, I really do.  But here's a few.

5. "I just don't love this.," MC saids when she doesn't like something.  :) cute..

6.  I am working on a few homemade gifts..very few this year since time has been limited but I did finish a few for the kids...a blanket for Rylan and a princess scrap album for M (well,that one is still in the works..might be a birthday present! ;-)

7.  Speaking of birthday presents, we overbought Christmas for M (which is so easy btw) so her gift is already in our home.  Talk about being on top of things.  HA!

8.  We are going to try and do take 2 of Santa this weekend. We actually had an appointment with the jolly man on Sunday, before the flu took over our house again.  So let's hope for a healthy family with another chance to sit on Santa's lap.

9.  We watched Polar Express this afternoon.  I have never seen it before, and M was pretty scared through most of it.  And quite honestly, it wasn't really what I was expecting either.   Maybe I should look into another version, or maybe just stick with the favorites this year of Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  I think the latter.

10.  Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards.  Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards. Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards. Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards. Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards. Need to do cards.  Need to do picture for cards.....maybe tomorrow.

Here is an outtake! (makes me smile)


Night. K xoxo

No comments: