Tuesday, January 12, 2010

While the Daddy is away...

our sadness has gotten the best of us!

Makenna Claire is having a really difficult time with Scott being gone...she's carries her daily calendar count down sheet with her through out the house and wakes up crying saying.. "I miss Daddy". She somehow understands that this is different from his other travels, but she knows he'll be home soon and in the meantime enjoys talking to him each morning on Skype. Gotta love the internet!

And..., if there wasn't enough going on in our lives, a cold has hit our house. Hopefully I and Rylan with survive not getting it, although it's hard to see that happening since her little fingers touch everything and anything! Poor thing is coughing away and has drainage coming from many places!

Hope you feel better really soon baby!
Rylan stepped in to say hi to Daddy.
And I hope you, Ry, stay as healthy as you are today!

Germs, germs go Away!!! In the meantime, I'll disinfect endlessly, with the hope...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! Those are adorable!!!!

Melissa said...

Awwweee...Poor little girl xo
ps. I can't believe how BIG Rylan is getting.. Love it!!!
miss you