Monday, September 22, 2008

A trip back in time..

While Daddy is away for a couple of days on business, us girls are doing our best to keep ourselves busy. Yesterday after a little shopping, we went to Sonny Acres pumpkin farm in West Chicago and had a blast! As a kid, I went here every fall so it was so much fun to bring Makenna there now. Nana and Mommy had fun watching MC enamored by it all, running from one thing to another. Some days I feel like I surely can't keep up with her. She definitely has an independent soul and a fiesty spirit but it is still such a cuddle bug too! Oh BTW, Happy 19 months Makenna Claire....

This has to be one of my favorites...I see it on the wall already!
Here's a pumpkin Nana..
Peek a boo!!!


"I went so fast I fell off the bottom of the slide. One more time please!!!"
What fun!! We love and miss you Daddy but all is good at home. Finish up your work so you can hurry home!! And keep running...you are doing AWESOME!!! You are almost to the finish line and we can't wait to see you accomplish the Chicago Marathon in just a few weeks!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I love the top one and the one in the hay at the bottom of the slide. The top one just captures her pure joy. Love you Sweet Pea! xoxo Nana