Monday, August 25, 2008

We Are Home!!!

We are back from our vacation on Sanibel Island in Florida. There is something to be said for having a vacation where the biggest concern is should I go in the pool, read a book or perhaps take a walk on the beach.?? Hmm, not a bad gig at all ????!!!! All the Case's had a wonderful time and although we did feel the effects of Tropical Storm Faye throughout the week, there thankfully was not a hurricane. I have a zillion pictures to look through and then I will update the blog with some of the best ones in the next day or two.

We came home to a beautifully painted house...at least our kitchen and family room...and boy is it beautiful. Wow...I feel like it's a new house. Now I want to paint every wall as soon as I can. But, first things first, need to unpack and do lots of beach laundry and wash the sand off of our shoes. Better go do that......xoxo, Kelly

No comments: