Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Beach Photos

I had fun with my SLR camera this trip and really feel my skills and eye are advancing with each picture. It helps that I have upgraded my lens but I am also learning how to direct the camera settings to achieve an appropriate photo. I love to capture a picture that shows pure emotion, a relationship of people, a moment that is held preciously still in time. I just love it!!!

We had so much fun on the gulf, walking through the water, playing in the sand and collecting sea shells. Makenna wasn't so sure of it at first but started to enjoy it after a few days. She also loved to cuddle up with Daddy and take an afternoon snooze while we were walking the beach.

Does it get any better than this????? ...In my world, this is perfection!!! Oh how these two make me sooo happy, content and in love every moment of every day. Family photo!!


Playing in the sand with sun kissed skin.
Yes, I know I am so adorable!
I love my Dada....
Sun fun at the beach!!
Part One....I have soo many great pictures...the second wave will come tomorrow. Bye bye for now!!! xoxo

No comments: