Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You know it's been a while...

when you forget how to post a blog entry. Jeez..could our last post be in the end of May? That has to be wrong. ;)  We have been busy around here enjoying the summer and with both kiddos at home, there was little time for the computer.  And you know what?  I'm OK with that but that's not to say I'm not anxious to get writing and sharing again.

So much to say..so much to share..but for today I'll keep it brief and live somewhat in the moment.  I will be back soon to share summer stories.

The kids are both back in school and loving it. The structure to our days is welcome and with Rylan only in preschool for a couple hours four days a week, it allows me for some "me time", but still have him around as my little buddy for the day which I love.   So without further ado, here are some back to school photos.












Aren't they getting big?  Rylan especially had a big growing spurt over the summer and is now very lengthy and tall.  He also just had a birthday and is now so much more of a big boy at 4 years old!

I promise it won't be another 3 months before I'm back!  Hope you had a wonderful summer.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Yeah! Welcome back! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all,the pics. They are growing up so fast, and you capture the essence of them so,well. Xoxoxo

Gammie said...

Thanks for posting all the sweet photos. Oh my, how McKenna and Rylan have grown! Just adorable. Love, AA