Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Fun

I have one child who is all about the candy this year, to the point where she just can't help herself from taking another piece even though she has been told she has had enough to cause tummy trouble.   And I have one who is happy with A sucker or A packet of m&m's.  And which one is now sick with a stomach bug?  :( Yep.  So not fair.


But before this little bug hit our home we had a wonderful and festive Halloween.  We started the day with celebrating in the kindergarten room where my mom and I partied it up in 5 year old fashion.  In fact I was so busy the only photo I took was this quick one!  M seriously has the best teacher and I couldn't be more happy with her education and she proved she also knows how to throw a great party.


After school Uncle Brad came over and we did a bit of T&T'ing with the neighbor friends.












One of the kids favorite things to do is to go back to our home and trick or treat.  Nana always acts so surprised to see them and they think they have just pulled one over on her.  LOL


Another highlight of every Halloween is coming home and enjoying a nice dinner together.  This year it was grilled cheeses, kale salad and baked potatoes.  Hope you enjoyed your day in some way!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Except for poor Ry, what great pics from Halloween! What a great and fun day, and I agree, SP's teacher is the best. And what great parents to dress up and get into thevfun too! And thanks for a great dinner. Xoxo