Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a bit of Randoms

1. The windows are open with a steady breeze of fall entering our home. Ahhh...  I'll ignore that it might reach 90 degrees tomorrow and concentrate on that Fall has come, even if summer slips through on an occasional day.

2. With the weather changing, I have recommitted to running at least twice a week.  Meet my new running buddy.  She needs to take intermittent walk breaks too so it is a perfect match!


3. My weekend away was awesome! Love spending time creating and to do it with such an awesome group of women makes it even better.  (Thank you MaryKim and girls for such a fun time.)  I come home refreshed, all caught up on our family album and excitedly looking forward to planning the next visit.

4. Want to see cute?
 

5. And just as cute?

6. And somebody is so happy that he finally can push himself on this swing.  "All by myself mommy!"


1 comment: