Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  TOT is back this week.  It's been awhile and in life's ups and downs, this seems like a post that works for today.

2. This past weekend we had our pictures taken with the famous Erin Cobb.  She is as sweet and delightful in person as she appears.  We can't wait to see our photos and know that they'll be nothing less than dynamite.  So happy she made a visit to Chicago!!

3. Rylan has finally adapted to and looked forward to going to the gym child care center.  We have been going regularly for the last couple weeks and this momma couldn't be happier.  However, on my spin bike this morning I was summoned to pick up a boy who had just bit another boy.  Ugh..lifes downward moments appears. I am pretty certain it's an isolated problem since he's not a usual biter and the fact that he has been a complete crab monster the rest of the day. I'm tossing it to be a bad day for the Ry guy.

4. Hence, I am running (literally) somewhere when Scott arrives home from work.  I could use some me time and I am always so thankful that Scott understands and facilitates it without any question.

5. On happier days (ha!), here are some recent pictures of the day from the last week.







6. Tomorrow I am going to Makenna's preschool for a Mother's Day Tea.  She is super excited and has been practicing her songs regularly (so adorable!). Yesterday she told me that I was going to be the queen for the day on Muders Day (mothers day) and that she can't wait.  ha..I knew that preschool tuition was going to pay off someday!  :)

7. Makenna is doing super in her swim lessons.  She has become quite the fish and in the last couple of weeks to watch her freestyle across several lanes is still quite a thing to see.  She is now learning the breast stroke while she is still perfecting her freestyle and back stroke.  Go go go MC...

8. This year we have started our own little herb and vegetable garden, starting with the seeds.  So far these little babies are growing and soon we'll have to plant them outside.  Weeee.....  We are all so excited to see them grow and to of course, eat them!

9. Not sure where I came across this, but i love it!  So true and a great reminder for every day.


10. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVE TOT, and so glad it's back! Great posting and love all the pics. Can't wait to hear about the tea. What are you doing with Ry? Is he going along?