Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...

In an attempt to blog more regularly (HA!), and to keep things fun, I am going to start to formulate a list of  10 random things every Tuesday.  I have seen this on other blogs and always find them so interesting, so here we go....


1. I can't help but think that this is just a procrastination of accomplishing my real "to do" list...yep, think so..need to get to that once this is finished (which is why i am sipping coffee  :))


2. No nap all day = very tired, and crabby little boy!  Hopefully this phase will be over quickly.  I want my good sleeper, happy boy back...please?...


3.  I am so looking forward to checking out the new product lines at CHA (craft and hobby association) convention next weekend!  Can't wait to shop, shop, shop and open the doors to my scrap room again.  I truly miss it so very much.


4. Along those same lines,  I am hoping that CHA will inspire me to move beyond organizing and digitally working with my photographs and get back to working with paper and embellies. 


5. Rylan...he's 11 months old today!   Really???....and the first birthday party plans are in the making.  It's so hard to believe my baby is going to be one.


6. Did you know that a chair makes a great walker?? Ask Rylan, he can give you advice on that.


7. Makenna Claire's line of the week, "You can say that again!"  
Where she picked that up, we will never know.  Kinda cute, and it makes us smile.


8.  I can't wait to go back here!  Tickets bought, plans made, countdown is on!  It'll be so nice to spend an entire week together, and this time we'll have another little one to share the fun with! So looking forward to it.


                                                                                                     sanibel island, florida


9. Speaking of that to do list...must go print pictures so updated photos can be hung and those empty (hung) frames can be filled ;0!


10.  This was fun and I am looking forward to doing it again next week.  Bye for now..



1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the idea of ten on tuesday and love your posting! xoxo