Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Makenna Claire...it seems like yesterday!


As I get ready for my marathon scrapbook weekend, I am focusing on getting a few pages of Rylan completed (after all, he only has 3 pages so far!).  However, here's a look back at Makenna Claire's beginning...has it really been 3 years ALREADY?  So hard to believe.  I remember the emotion of the day as if it was yesterday.  I think it's something that will always stay with me.

The day my first baby was born.
The day I became a Momma.
The day my world became hers.
The day I will certainly always cherish, love and remember.

And now I am blessed with two healthy kiddos.  I feel so fortunate every day.

To you scrappers who like to scrapbook children (yours or otherwise), check out this blog.  Very cool!
http://scrapthatbaby.blogspot.com/2010/04/prompt-2-on-day-that-you-were-born.html










3 comments:

ScrapAddict21 said...

Sweet Pics! Thanks for joining us at Scrap That Baby!

Nana said...

What a beautiful layout. xoxo

Kristin Summer said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the photos you included :) Thanks for playing along at Scrap That Baby!