Friday, August 7, 2009

YEA for Jammie Friday and boy is that piggy HUNGRY!!

Makenna and I have had a busy, busy summer between all of our activities, playgroup and classes. It has been a lot of fun but I can't even think of the last day we just stayed home all day and lounged. Well, kinda anyways, since I have been cleaning and doing laundry throughout the day. It still has been nice and quite a treat! We have called it Jammie Friday and celebrated the day! And yes we are still in our jams, and it's 4pm...:)!!

Makenna spotted my wallet and guess who was hungry? Yep, without hesitation Piggy made immediate appearance and all my change quickly went into his belly.


And that made for one happy little girl!
When my wallet was empty, she said to me..
"Mommy, need to go shopping for more coins please. Kenna needs more"
Out of the mouth of babes, and if it was only that easy, right?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Yipee for Jammie Fridays! And Sweet Pea, you will be one rich little girl if you keep feeding Piggy. xoxoxo Nana