Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How can I not LOVE my LIFE!!!

I heard this song today (in my arms by plumb..first song in playlist) and it so reminded me of the pure joys of motherhood and my little girl. The lyrics are so beautiful that it bring me to tears! Hard to believe Makenna Claire is already 17 months old but it just reminds me of how fortunate I am to spend everyday with her. I am so in love with her that it can't be put to words. She has taught me so much, given me the greatest sense of pride and love and reminds me each day of who I am meant to be. Makenna Claire, you will never be too big for my arms and I dedicate this song to you, my precious lil girl. Thank YOU for choosing ME to be your Mommy!! I love you!

Love, Mommy xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pure Mommy Love, it does not get any better than that.......unconditional and complete. I feel the same way about you and your brother. xoxo Nana