Monday, May 5, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!  I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!  WOWIE!!!

Scott kicked off his race calendar with the Shamrock Shuffle in March and it is now in full motion.  This past weekend he ran the Seven Bridges 10 mile race and kicked some booty.  He set a personal goal to beat his last year's time by five minutes and he beat it by just about 10 minutes.  Running  7.5 minute miles (on average), he finished the race in an hour and fourteen minutes.  Oh my goodness.  You are awesome and I admire your stamina, dedication, care of yourself  and your love of life.  I am so proud of you baby!!  I can't wait to cheer you on in your first triathlon in two weeks!!  WAY TO GO!!  (now hurry home...the peanut and I are waiting for you)
xoxo

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thanks, baby! I know I'm a little late in reading this (I was going to post something about the event anyways), but the well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Galena is this coming weekend and I'm ready as I can be. More musings as they strike my fancy on life, the universe, annoyances and more.