Thursday, October 10, 2013

Randoms on Thursday

How about a little bit of random notes, like back in the ol' days. ;)

1. At the Halloween store yesterday Rylan insisted on bringing home a small skeleton.  He then proceeded to carry it to the park, swinging him in the swings, pushing him down the slides and playing hide and seek in the sandbox with this new friend mr skeleton.

Or as he has affectionately and rather accurately named him, Mr. Bones.  #allboy




2. Makenna is a reading machine.  She reads many books every day without any encouragement and is excelling at school.  Her enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is something that I hope lasts throughout her education years. There's nothing like watching your child grow and learn, and to do it with such zest is al the more better.


3. Speaking of MC...

She is one styling little girl so her attire needs to be just right.   She knows what she wants which sometimes leads to more struggles than I would like to have.  "I don't like that shirt. I don't wear brown pants.  That's boring."  I love her sense of style but I'm thinking we need to pick out our clothes the night before to prevent some morning drama.  However, once we over the drama I absolutely adore her pizazz and sense of confidence.


4. I'm back on the running game, and it now is a normal part of my week. Hallelujah.. Baby steps, but it feels good to be at it for a couple of months now.



5. Scott's company Position : Global just celebrated it's one year anniversary.  I am so very proud of him and all of his hard work and forward thinking.  You Rock Babe.

6. Thankfully Rylan is all recovered and the biggest milestone this week was being able to ride his bike again.  He's in heaven..this boy loves his bike.


7. My most recent candid photo caught with my phone.  L.O.V.E.


8. It's Scandal night...woot!  The one show we are hooked on and has become our Thursday evening date.

Be back soon. xo

No comments: